THE PEOPLES ADVOCATE
With my Pro-Voice Initiatives I will be YOUR lobbyist in DC while addressing and solving real problems at home!
We need bold New Servant Leadership with a New Vision and a New Plan!
I’m a Gulf War veteran; I’m a 100% unhyphenated American! I love my country and I support President Trump with words and deeds.
I moved to Colorado in 1989 and in that time, I’ve seen the state move further and further to the left and elect more and more Democrats who are pushing an extreme socialist agenda.
I’m running for Congress to defeat my opponent on a Pro-American and Free-Market platform. I will be fighting to Empower the Family, Finances and Future of the good citizens in CD7 in the great state of Colorado.
I stand for strong border security, better solutions for the legal immigration process and an end to sanctuary cities.
I believe we need to replace our big-government healthcare system with a free market solution, such as the plan offered by Rand Paul which even addresses pre-existing conditions.
I’m a free market guy so I will be fighting for fair trade and a crackdown on visa fraud that is enriching Special Interest groups while robbing Coloradoans of manufacturing and new technology jobs.
And, I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and support the Ted Cruz plan to go after actual bad guys with guns not law-abiding citizens.
Folks, we can do much better and if I’m elected as the next congressman for CD7, I will show the community what honest servant leadership looks like. We must, we can, and we will do better! It’s a new day!
• Gulf War veteran honorably served over 14 years in the U.S.A.F
as a Weapons and Communication Specialist
• 100% un-hyphenated American
• Business owner, Trainer and HR Consultant
• 6 SIGMA Change Agent, Financial Services
• Author, Speaker and Radio Show Host
• Community Advocate & Problem Solver
• Christian Marriage Coach with wife Cheryl
PROBLEMS I WILL ADDRESS
Business Recovery – Homelessness – VET Services – J.O.B.S
Federal Term Limits – Housing – Immigration – Sexual Abuse & Trafficking
MY LOCAL PROMISES DURING MY 1ST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE
1) I Promise to locate one of my congressional offices in the CD7 neighborhood.
2) I Promise to launch a neighborhood Opioid reduction and suicide prevention program.
3) I Promise to hire at least one “Empowerment Director” from the CD7 neighborhood.
4) I Promise to sponsor monthly Empowerment Coalition meetings with CD7 neighborhood leaders.
5) I Promise to conduct monthly conference calls with Empowerment Action Team members.
6) I Promise to conduct quarterly open mic CD7 neighborhood listening events.
7) I Promise to sponsor one congressional intern from the CD7 neighborhood each year.
8) I Promise to personally conduct quarterly CD7 neighborhood civics workshops.
9) I Promise to sponsor one workshop student essay winner and chaperon with a trip to DC.
10) I Promise to be an honest servant leader in Congress.